brown

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

This past weekend we celebrated Mother's Day at our house. First of all, the day always falls close to Scott's birthday so we celebrated both on Saturday night with just the two of us. We went out for an amazing and QUIET dinner at the "Melting Pot." We fondued until we couldn't possible take in another bite! On Sunday morning, Scott got up with the boys and I got to sleep in until 8 am! Yes, my life has changed once the boys arrived and that is, in fact, sleeping in in our house! When I came down I was greeted by hugs, the smell of breakfast, and a table full of gifts! Connor was so excited to show me what he had made. He opened the gift for me and handed me a small jar of home-made bath salts. Then he gave me a card that he had made himself with a picture of our family. Scott is the biggest and Owen is the smallest, Connor and I are the same size. It is apparently raining on all of us. The people look like aliens with circle heads, bug-like eyes and tall lines for their bodies. He also signed his name and wrote I love You mom on the front. It was very sweet. The boys and Scott also got me new charms (with my mom's help) for my Pandora charm bracelet. We spent the day shopping, snuggling, and relaxing. Scott helped with dinner and gave the boys their baths. What a guy! How blessed are we?!

0 comments: