brown

Friday, May 2, 2008

My First Blog!


May 2, 2008
This is my first blog. Thanks to the inspiration from my friend Jen, I decided to try this as another way to stay in contact with family far away. I hope to include pictures and video of the boys to share our memories regularly. Raising two boys is a challenge and inspiration to Scott and I every day. Connor and Owen continue to delight, amaze, surprise, exhaust....us every day. This particular picture was of Owen on the day that Connor decided he was finally too big for his superman pajamas. Owen was sooo excited to wear them even though it was the middle of the day. The turtle goggles were the final touch before he had to fly off his bed into his daddy's arms. That is a great example of life with our boys. They continue to get excited about the evryday things and are ready and willing to take risks knowing that we are there to catch them along the way!

0 comments: